Listening, Speaking and Critical Thinking
- Kritisches Denken und aktive Zusammenarbeit weiterentwickeln
- Aussprache, Rhetorik und Präsentationsfähigkeiten schulen
- Hör- und Leseverständnis trainieren
- TED Talks nutzen
21st Century Communication is a four-level series that uses powerful ideas from TED Talks to teach learners to think critically and communicate effectively. Through authentic models of effective communication, students build fluency in the listening and speaking skills needed to achieve academic and personal success.
- TED Talks are used to develop essential 21st century skills, including critical thinking, collaboration and visual literacy.
- Speaking, pronunciation and presentation skills, inspired by TED speakers, prepare learners to deliver successful presentations of their own.
- Extended listening based on real-world situations and TED Talks provide listening and note-taking practice.
- Online Workbooks include the entire audio and video program, and automatically graded language practice activities – ideal for both hybrid and blended courses.