Creative Thinking and Reading
- Außergewöhnliche Geschichten
- Authentische Sprache
- Passende Lese- und Vokabelübungen
- TED Talks
Creative Thinking and Reading with TED Talks
Created in partnership with TED, a non-profit organisation dedicated to spreading ideas through short, powerful talks, 21st Century Reading is the perfect forum for learners of English to make connections with topics ranging from science to business to global issues. Using TED Talks as the springboard to share ideas, this new four-level reading series shows learners how to understand and respond to ideas and content in English.
What can our first reading series created with TED Talks do for your learners?
- Featuring extraordinary stories presented by inspiring thinkers and doers, TED Talks ignite curiosity and introduce learners to ideas which can change the world.
- TED Talks use authentic language, delivered by experts in their field, providing learners with models of English that are real and relevant to their academic studies.
- Critical and Creative Thinking skills – including analysis, evaluation, synthesis, reflection, inference and problem-solving – are fully integrated into every unit, to help learners develop academic skills.
- Scaffolded reading and vocabulary tasks guide learners to a better understanding of the key ideas, skills and language.