- Sieben Bände von A1 bis C1 für Kurse mit Erwachsenen und jungen Erwachsenen
- Englisch für die globale Kommunikation
- Videos von National Geographic Explorers
- Training von Mediation und Aussprache
- Baden-Württemberg, Bayern, Berlin, Brandenburg, Bremen, Hamburg, Hessen, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Niedersachsen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Saarland, Sachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Thüringen
- Erwachsenenbildung, Hochschulen
Develop your voice in English
With Voices, learners use English as a tool for global communication and are encouraged to celebrate connections among people from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds. Carefully sequenced activities featuring real world content fully prepare learners for interaction and guide them to develop their voice in English.
Voices is a seven-level, integrated-skills program for adults and young adults that enables instructors to teach with confidence in all classrooms. Supported by a common-sense lesson progression and a Virtual Voices Toolkit featuring professional development resources, teachers have the learning and teaching materials they need to deliver engaging courses both online and in person.
Learners develop their voice in English by:
- Listening to and watching National Geographic Explorers share their daily experiences as interesting and relatable models of people contributing their voices to the global English community.
- Answering the question, "What would I do?" in a range of culturally rich and hypothetical situations to practice the mediation skills needed to navigate social interactions in English.
- Developing speaking skills using a practical pronunciation syllabus focused on clarity and comprehensibility.