The self evident way to learn German
Our new textbook series Das Leben, written by the established editorial team Hermann Funk and Christina Kuhn is made for today's German as a foreign language class - regardless of whether it is analog or digital.
With the innovative textbook and its multimedia teaching and learning offers, you can enable your learner to speak in a short amount of time.
Das Leben enables the learner to reach learning targets quickly thanks to the imbedded Grammar and many real world learning exercises.
- Based on the new Common European Framework
- Appealing magazine style design for Course and Study Book
- Digital Teaching and Learning with the Page Player App: contains many additional materials such as Audios, Videos, additional texts and interactive exercises to further teaching and learning.
- Video Story “Nicos Weg” produced by Deutsche Welle provides extra material for varied and interesting teaching sessions
- The vocabulary includes the frequency list of the DUDEN corpus. By taking the most common words into account, your learners' reading skills will be encouraged from the start.
- Further information in German